Monday, June 25, 2007

The wonderful novel I've ever read is...

I spent first two days of my week-end plunged myself into the novel titled"bloodletting & miraculous cures" that nearly makes my brain bloodletting upon which I got absolutely not a point after my one-breath reading and, got stucked in the page of 165, ended up in an impulsion of eating the book. That's all I got with the novel within firtst two days of my long week-end. Thanks god, for the Monday break! Since I've been forced window-shopping with a friend all day Monday, and stupidly realized that I've almost forgotten what I already read in the day before. So, now I have to stay up late reread it and hopefully to get some point to think about and even to talk about for tommorrow class. Poor me...~

3 comments:

Frank | ^_^ said...

Better than me. I don't even like the novel.

Xiao said...

i like my book anyway,,,sort of,,,
if you like your own book read it and enjoy

Sorida said...

Good that you love your book i think that you will enjoy with book till the end